All content included on the https://mrspepe.co website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations, and software, is the property of MRS PEPE (“we,” “us,” or “our”) and is protected by copyright laws.
The content on this website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, or create derivative works from any part of the website without our prior written consent.
Certain content on the website may be the property of third parties and is used with permission or under license. Any such third-party content is also protected by copyright laws.
Use of Content
You may view, download, and print pages from the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or creation of derivative works, is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send copyright infringement notices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at email@example.com.
Changes to the Copyright Notice
We reserve the right to modify, amend, or revise this Copyright Notice at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting.